Studio Policy & Frequently Asked Questions
✸ How can I prepare for my tattoo appointment and what should I bring?
• Get a good night’s rest.... zzz....
• Avoid alcohol consumption 24 hours before (and after) your session.
• Stay hydrated and eat at least a couple of hours before your appointment. Lean protein, leafy veggies and simple carbs are best. Avoid excess amounts of salt and dairy, as these can cause skin to swell and bloat. Clients are welcome to bring snacks like chips or sweets to keep their blood sugar up.
• Wear comfortable clothing or bring a change of comfy clothes. Clients are welcome to bring a pillow/blanket from home.
• Bring a valid form of photo ID.
• Clients are permitted to bring a guest with them.
✸ Is a deposit required to book an appointment?
Yes, all clients are required to make a $50 deposit in order to secure their appointment date.
All deposits are applied towards the final cost of your tattoo.
✸ What if I need to reschedule my appointment?
If your appointment needs to be rescheduled and you have already made a $50 deposit, your deposit will be applied towards your new appointment date.
In the event of a cancellation without notice or no-call no-show, deposits are non refundable. However, if you need to reschedule your appointment, I'd be happy to refund your deposit, as long as I receive at least 24 hours notice prior to your appointment date.
✸ What are your rates? How do you price your work?
I set my rate based on size, placement and complexity of design. For example, I charge around $300 for a palm-size tattoo, and around $600-700 for a hand sized tattoo as a general reference for size and pricing. I do not charge by the hour. Cash is always preferred but I accept Venmo and Zelle as well.